ThaiGameDevX - Thai Game Developers eXchange Forums
27 September 2017, 12:05:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: หากมาครั้งแรก เชิญอ่าน ประกาศเจตนารมณ์ของ ThaiGameDevX และ กติกา ข้อตกลงในการใช้เว็บบอร์ด ครับ

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sawadee Khrap/Outsourcing to Thailand  (Read 2821 times)
Dejavu

จำนวน ชม/ไม่พอใจ: +0/-0

« on: 01 March 2011, 09:06:26 AM »

Dear Thai Community ,

I am a co owner of a gamedevelopment studio based in germany.
We develop successfull fullprice games since 1998 for the western area, and released more than 6 fullprice games since than.

Through the years i worked for many artdepartments (enviroment) but specialized in character sculpting as a lead artist and as a outsourcing manager.

My task right now is to find a outsourcing solution in the asian area!
With our latest project i worked with 7 european located studios that delivered most of the game art assets for our current game that will be released by end of this year

So i am looking for studios&freenlancer that can deliver high end grafics for our next project like;

-characters&creatures
-items, probs buildings and enviroment assets
-creature keyanimation
-human key&mocap animation

I am already in contact with some potential partner studios in thailand such as Virus, Anya and Digidream.

I would be very happy if you could point me to more studios aviable in Thailand? or of any capable freelancers based in thailand as well.

And a second request, as we have rights of a gaming brand we successfully established in europe back in 1998, we looking for capable studios that can bring back that gem to life on the iphone and android based smartphones.

Thank you for your time,

Deja

gabkosit1
Approved Member

จำนวน ชม/ไม่พอใจ: +4/-1

« Reply #1 on: 15 March 2011, 08:34:38 PM »

Sorry it is not related to the topic. Do you mind if I have your contact?I am currently an employee of a game studio in US working as an environment artist
Dejavu

« Reply #2 on: 01 April 2011, 04:11:59 AM »

Hi gabkosit1 ,

Sure you can have my contact, but i would like to ask you for a possibility to sent you a email  as i dont post personal details on a public forum.

Kind Regards,
Deja

Small teaser page of our upcoming game
http://www.risen2.com/
7rs
Approved Member

« Reply #3 on: 05 April 2011, 01:47:54 PM »

We can do any kind of video game for a lot of platforms,

7 Raven Studios Co. Ltd.
www.7ravenstudios.com

Check our portfolio we are also able to create games for iOS/Bada/Android and other mobile platforms.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: