ThaiGameDevX - Thai Game Developers eXchange Forums
27 September 2017, 03:01:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: หากมาครั้งแรก เชิญอ่าน ประกาศเจตนารมณ์ของ ThaiGameDevX และ กติกา ข้อตกลงในการใช้เว็บบอร์ด ครับ

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 Raven Studios Co. Ltd. Job Position Opened - Programmer iOS/3DS  (Read 5449 times)
7rs
Approved Member

จำนวน ชม/ไม่พอใจ: +0/-0

« on: 17 April 2009, 02:31:23 AM »

Hi,

We are an established company based in Phuket, we have some positions opened, if someone is interested can contact us, all our employees are Thai:

Position opened:

Programmer c/c++ for DS/3DS/Wii/iOS/Bada
3dstudioMax Modeller/Animator

Salary start from 25000b and negotiable

5000b extra for room for non Phuket residents.

for information can contact us via email

info@7ravenstudios.com

or via PM at here..

Thanks.
« Last Edit: 23 June 2011, 06:47:51 AM by 7rs » Logged
oiko
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2009, 01:34:38 AM »

Hi, is nationality concern? Are u hiring also non Thai citizens for programmer position?
Torio

จำนวน ชม/ไม่พอใจ: +1/-0

« Reply #2 on: 03 August 2010, 12:46:27 AM »

May I ask you a question? I haven't got any computer science or software engineering degree. Actually, I got master degree in statistic, but I have the experience about C/C++ and graphic API (OpenGL, Direct3D) for 5 years. And I interested about your topic, but I just wonder. You do care about education background or not?
« Last Edit: 03 August 2010, 12:51:18 AM by Torio » Logged
7rs
Approved Member

« Reply #3 on: 05 August 2010, 06:12:34 AM »

We don't care about degree , some of the best programmer in the world arrive from homebrew and personal experience. Sometimes the school doesn't make you learn what you really want or you really need. I'm a programmer and i remember when i was in school at the age of 15 i knew much more then all my teachers in programming languages and only because i made my experience trying day by day and learning much more.

Of course is important that you know something that is at the base like math and geometry that is really necessary for 3d games and applications.

As i said we don't care if you can prove your skills. For prove i mean you know what to do when we ask to do something. A piece of paper is nothing if your brain work like it must.

Contact me at info@7ravenstudios.com and we can open a discussion.
7rs
Approved Member

« Reply #4 on: 21 October 2011, 07:01:59 AM »

I'm here again to check if someone could be interested to join us, we are writing mobile applications and a 3DS game. If someone is interested can contact us:

info@7ravenstudios.com

We need at least 2 programmers.

We can also add extra and bonus to the base salary.
Holy_Master
Approved Member

« Reply #5 on: 07 November 2011, 10:42:19 PM »

ทางเรายังต้องการรับสมัครคนอยู่นะครับ โดยเฉพาะโปรแกรมเมอร์ ต้องการด่วนมาก หากใครสนใจสามารถติดต่อผ่าน email ด้านบนได้เลยครับ
« Last Edit: 07 November 2011, 10:45:08 PM by Holy_Master » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: